Requisition ID: 82299HR Coordinator - Craft Recruiting Coordinator/ScreenerLocation:
Although TIC is headquartered in CO, we do projects across the US. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado or The Woodlands, TX.District:
TIC focuses on construction projects in industrial settings. These projects range from Industrial Manufacturing to Power, OGC and Mining across the country.POSITION OVERVIEW:
Serve as the primary contact for TIC's inbound craft recruiting phone line and maintenance of recruiting database/profiles. Provide administrative and recruiting assistance to Corporate and District HR support teams. Primary task of English/Spanish high volume inbound calls are routine and require occasional decision making within standard procedures and use of Applicant Tracking Systems. Secondary tasks may include recruiting and hiring support for craft workforce such as sourcing, screening, assisting with Spanish interviews, posting jobs, routing candidates, and processing background reports. Represent the Craft Field Support Services Team and TIC to employees and outside customers for information related to employment. Maintains absolute confidentiality and professionalism at all times. EDUCATION/TRAINING/EXPERIENCE:
Completion of high school education is required. One to three years of progressive responsibility in a demanding office environment required. Requires excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to work with a wide variety of people and prioritize tasks. Must have friendly inbound phone customer service skills and the ability to multi-task between phone and applicant systems (speaking and typing). Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet are required. Experience with SAP or other HRIS system is helpful. Knowledge of industrial construction and craft disciplines are helpful. Bilingual skills in English and Spanish required. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Through daily practice, carry out the spirit and intent of TIC's Purpose Statement and Core Values.
- Provides administrative support to all HR Management team members to include special projects, researching and reporting for projects, tracking and monitoring processes and functions, and developing and implementing recommendations for process improvement.
- Maintain the Human Resources recruiting database through accurate entry of required data and collection of licenses/certifications. Route craft profiles to appropriate disciplines.
- Source/mine resumes, posts jobs onto appropriate job postings boards as instructed.
- Contact, schedule and/or confirm candidates scheduled to arrive to construction job sites.
- Examine/inspect office conditions and/or procedures and identify problems, inaccuracies, and cost saving measures that arise or that may be encountered.
- Daily, set exemplary standards of ethics and stewardship of the company's resources; support company philosophies, practices and goals; function as a team player; and help to maintain good communications within the Human Resources department team.
- Understand and respond appropriately to all safety hazards and warning devices (i.e. back-up alarms, smell of smoke, different colored warning tags, warning sirens).
#LI-ES1 About Kiewit
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.How We're Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nearest Major Market:
Houston Job Segment:
Recruiting, Engineer, ERP, HR, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Engineering, Technology, Administrative