London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Skills: Technical Writing, Process Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Salary, Accommodation & Benefits
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Vida Energy are working in partnership with the largest oil company in Saudi Arabia and are currently recruiting for an Assurance Advisor/Technical Writer. The roles will be on a 12 month fixed contract based in the Kingdom. This is a contract role in Saudi Arabia.
The requirenet for the role is urgent, the company are will to hold telephone/skype interviews with the possibility of a direct hire from there.
To be considered for the role you MUST meet the following;
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic knowledge of statistical process control
- Green belt six sigma desirable
- Knowledge of performing Root Cause Analysis using QA tools.
- Must be proficient in common PC softwares (MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, etc.)
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management, leadership and communication skills
- 5+ years of related work experience accepted, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2015, Lead auditor will be desirable
- Internal auditor ISO 45001:2018, ISO 55001:2014, etc. will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Quality assurance principles and objectives
- Support IMS Manager and GM HSEQ on day to day IMS assurance activities.
- Coordinates, advises and provides guidance on the application of the Integrated Management System requirements to other departments
- Maintains, monitors and reports on the status of Integrated Management activities.
- Responsible for assisting the IMS Manager in maintenance of Integrated Management System requirements and ensuring the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 are implemented across the organization.
- Assist IMS Manager in Preparing Project Quality Assurance Plan in accordance with Company Policy and Contractual requirements, for approval by the Project Manager
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on the application of the Integrated Management System in relation to ISO standards.
- Assist HSEQ Team in review pre-qualification of contractors/suppliers from IMS requirements perspective.
- Assist in conducting IMS audits in accordance with the IMS Audit Schedule.
- Develop checklists/flowcharts from applicable procedures, for use during auditing and to provide objective evidence as may be needed.
- Maintain records, including logs, of all IMS documentation (and its verification) to ensure compliance with the requirements of Integrated management System.
- Ensure proper root cause analysis of Quality failures is undertaken, and conclusions are reached, and corrective actions undertaken.
- Assist IMS Manager to establish and implement IMS training / information requirements for other Team members.
- Assist and support the team during surveillance and re-certification audits undertaken by the Third-party Certification Body
- Propose any improvements in the system and procedures, as required.
- Maintain a lesson learnt/feedback system that contributes and distributes information within the team