The Lead Operations Coordinator will be responsible to the COE Leader and will support the Operations group in the management and safe execution of global RLWI, Riser Based intervention and Fluid Intervention projects both onshore and offshore. Essential Responsibilities:
He/she will be responsible for:
- To support the establishment of a fully effective and functional Centre of Excellence designed for the management and deployment of our global Light Well Intervention (LWI) rental assets.
- Work with the COE Leader and Regional leaders in the identification and planning of up and coming project needs.
- Support the COE Leader in the management and execution of the Project Contracts from inception to completion.
- Manage the allocation of personnel for the safe and timely execution of production enhancement projects.
- Ensure the project is handed over by the ITO group per BHGE procedures and that the project teams understands and are aware of all contractual, technical and operational requirements of the project.
- Liaise with the service organization to ensure competent Field service personnel are allocated to the project.
- Management of the field service personnel both onshore (pre operations) and offshore.
- Continual monitoring and reporting of status to the COE Leader to ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Project focal point for contract conflict resolution.
- Support the COE Leader in the monitoring of project costs including budget creation, cost allocation, monitoring of expenditure, variation orders and invoicing.
- Ensure project closeout including end of well reporting and financial closeout.
- Support the COE Leader and Regional Leaders to help identify requirements and opportunities for the utilization of the Integrated Service Coordinators.
- When required work with the COE management team to support the ITO group technically, operationally and financially through the tender/RFQ/RFI phase.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or technical discipline from an accredited college or university, or High Scholl Diploma/GED from an accredited school or institution and a minimum 7 years of experience in in a similar role responsible for commercial operations and/or oilfield operations
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience in commercial operations and/or oilfield operations
- Eligibility Requirement:
- Travel 30 %, as required
- Experience with the subsea intervention sector including riser and Riserless based intervention operations as well as fluid intervention operations
- Familiar with the specification and operation of subsea intervention systems including Riserless Intervention systems, Riser based intervention systems and fluid stimulation systems.
- Experienced manager with a strong leadership skills with proven ability to deliver within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics and values following company compliance and integrity programs.
- Communication both within BHGE and with customers will be critical to success. Excellent presentation and written skills are required, to enable clear and concise delivery of information to senior staff, customers and contractors.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action, but knows when to either delegate up or down.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and to work in cross-functional and cross regional teams.
- PMI Certification preferred
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more