NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking an EIT/Engineer for a contract role in Edmonton. The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday.
Support Facility Integrity (FI) Systems with developing the systems required to manage the integrity of liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets including Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and System Governance such as metrics, reporting, audits and assessments. Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in engineering fields, at least one year experience of engineering data analysis and assessment.
- Professional Engineer registered or eligible for registration with APEGA.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated for success and strong partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental Working Knowledge of: Risk Management; Pipeline System Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance.
- Facilities Integrity experience.
- Skilled, Comprehensive Knowledge of: Risk Based Inspection; Integrity Management; Integrity Reliability; Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to support strategic business goals.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.