Baker Hughes has an opening for a Chemical Account Manager
in Broussard, LA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is looking for an experienced Account Coordinator (Operations and Sales) with a background in upstream chemicals in order to represent products and services to the customer, interface with Operations, and provide technical sales support to customer base while setting financial and relationship goals and set stage for Baker Hughes.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision provides support for the product segments, technical selling, key field product applications, production troubleshooting, facility and flow diagnostics.
- Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- Building strategies by customer, basin, service line and total Production Solutions
- Responsibilities include communication with BHI operations, sales and district management
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in oilfield
- Intermediate MS Office skills and abilities; primarily Word, Excel, Outlook; SAP preference
- Excellent writing skills needed for reporting creation for Clients and Managers
- Problem and troubleshooting skills solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be safety and environmentally conscious
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Military with 3 years of oilfield experience
- Previous Production Chemicals Experience
- We are ideally seeking candidates who have at least 5 years of related experience working within the oil and gas production environment
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Technical knowledge of Production Products and services and their application to customer requirements
- Good understanding of competitive market
- Experience working in the independent oil & gas market
- Experience in trouble shooting oil and gas separation facilities
- Experience with selection and application of production chemicals.
- Basic knowledge of commercial issues
Must be willing to work offshore in all types of climate conditions. This is a "hands on" position often requiring you to get your hands dirty and/or oily. Typical offshore load is 12 to 14 days per month. NOTE: District travel to include 150 - 200 mile radius from Broussard, LA. Locations:
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more