Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Bookkeeper, Business Analyst
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Market Rate
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This long-term contract position will serve as a key member supporting multiple teams, including Community Affairs, Public & Government Affairs as well as the Security department within the business. The position will last minimum 12 months with a full benefits package provided.
- Audit company billing data to identify irregularities from vendors
- Prepare reports based on findings to present to organization
- Develop relationships with company personnel as well as key vendors
- Work within Excel (i.e. pivot tables) as well as electronic ticketing platforms, such as OpenInvoice or OpenTicket
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with E-ticket platforms, such as OpenInvoice or OpenTicket
- O&G experience not required
- Able to pass drug/alcohol screen & background check
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.