Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking an Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul (ARMO) Services Specialist I - Upper Completions, supporting the Product Line as part of our Caribbean Operations - Guyana. In this position you will be part of a dynamic onshore team and involved in activities of maintenance area to support production in meeting their operational activity targets.
- Assist in all equipment preparation and maintenance processes, including quality assurance, machinery, equipment and tooling.
- Work with AMO team on tools/parts verification in our electronic maintenance system, equipment disassembly and cleaning in preparation for final tool verification in system, specify required spares and assembly of tools.
- Prepare equipment QA/QC & technical packages and upload into electronic maintenance system.
- Accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Work in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- National of Guyana
- Technician's Diploma (Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering preferred), High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good technical skills. Knowledge of machinery and equipment.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Visio
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- 1 yr industry experienced in maintenance activities is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to guide and direct employees.
- Ability to learn and handle special projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.