Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.Role Summary:
The senior programs manager will be responsible for aligning the operating rhythms for the ASPIRE & CULTIVATE programs and ensuring programs' standards are met. They will be responsible for identifying ASPIRE & CULTIVATE improvement strategies (including best practices and technology) interacting with BHGE senior leadership and collaborating cross functionally. They will also own coaching, and development for the CULTIVATE teams.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching, encouragement, motivation and development to Cultivate teams to ensure development of functional and leadership capabilities.
- Responsible for managing the operating rhythms for Aspire & Cultivate Programs with leaders across functions and owner of monthly, quarterly and annual KPI measurements.
- Co-responsible for the organization of Aspire & Cultivate events by providing input on curriculum and designing and supporting business and functional sessions.
- Coordinate development of new Aspire technology and processes (assignment solicitation and matching, program quality dashboards, etc).
- Responsible for identifying Aspire & Cultivate improvement strategies based on data analysis - workforce planning, diversity, perform indicators, and partner with sponsors on implementing upgrades.
- Own development of new internal consulting group (across functions) for top talent Aspire grads in partnership with Champions and program leadership.
- Define and ensure programs' standards are met across Aspire and Cultivate programs.
- Collaborate across functions and regions to deliver consistent quality in programs.
- Regularly interact with BHGE senior leadership & aspire / cultivate leadership to review programs intake, assess assignments and projects quality, review curriculum development status & quality.
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and facilitate at multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to develop and execute strategic plans; strong execution skillset.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization. High level of interpersonal, communications, and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management capability including facilitation, complex problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated customer focused orientation.
- Exposure to finance and / or budgeting processes.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with proven experience managing changing priorities.
- Experience working with digital/IT tools.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organisation.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more