NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Technical Writer for a contract role in Calgary, AB. The shift is Monday-Friday. Responsibilities
- Merge pipeline integrity specific content into our overarching asset integrity manual (including pipeline and pressure equipment content)
- Manual used to meet regulatory requirements for ABSA, AER for pressure equipment Certificate of Authorization Permit and Pipeline Integrity Manual and Safety Loss Management Manual Requirements
- Support the re-vamping of the sharepoint site and loading content onto site once re-vamped
- Help draft/update/polish supporting workflows/procedures for management system
- Assist with supporting documentation creation/update as required including managing controlled documents uploading into our system of record
- Assist with preparation of training presentations for asset integrity program
- Either engineer or engineering technologist
- Min 5 years' experience as a technical writer, additional experience in an oil and gas operating company desirable
- General understanding of upstream pipeline operations, pressure equipment integrity ( AB-512, CSA , API, regulations )
- Previous experience writing pipeline integrity manuals for companies operating pipelines in AB and/or BC
- Previous experience loading content to SP sites.
- Previous experience drafting training materials for asset integrity programs
- Assist with creating/draf
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.