Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Operations Management, Process Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Director of Organizational Effectiveness (OE) & Change Management is key to driving transformational change in the company by leading and deploying strategies to create sustainable change and build organizational capabilities to close performance gaps.This position will lead initiatives that support large-scale organizational change, improve organizational effectiveness, and build talent capabilities across the global organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and implement a structured change management approach and methodology for the people-side of change caused by large-scale transformational change efforts.
- Assess audience readiness for the change including identifying risks and anticipated points of resistance; evaluate the results and present findings.
- Develop change management strategies based on change impact assessments and a situational awareness of the details of and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Partner closely with executives, senior leaders and directly with the business to create and implement strategies that align with the Enterprise Objectives for the organization and drive transformation.
- Conduct OD/OE assessments and uses data to provide consultation on interventions that will close gaps from current to desired future state; develop methods to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions.
- Partner with HR and senior leadership in organizational design, organizational assessments, employee engagement, and team effectiveness consulting initiatives.
- Key contributor to internal communications to ensure impactful messaging that is linked to the company's mission, vision, values, and strategic goals.
- Transfer knowledge to HR and the business to facilitate capacity building and sustained behavior change.
- Lead enterprise initiatives to facilitate the development of a strong performance-driven culture.
- Manage and/or coordinate with external vendors/consultants, as needed, to support the enablement of large-scale organizational change initiatives and transformational activities.
- Benchmark best practices for development and deployment of OE tools and systems.
- Consult with multiple levels of leadership across global business lines. Foster strong lines of communication and partnership with the business and the HR organization.
- Requires a BA/BS in Organization Development, Management, HR Development or related field.
- 15+ years' experience in Organizational Effectiveness/Change Management or human capital consulting experience including Organization Design and transformation.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, organization effectiveness and business transformation.
- Proven experience in working with all levels of leadership, including the C-Suite, to drive organizational change initiatives.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.