Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Senior level Administrative Assistant IV in Bartlesville, OK.
- Provides general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Usually works on generalized routine assignments that do not require a broad knowledge of the corporate organization.
- Duties typically include typing reports, correspondence, copy, answering the phone, and scheduling.
Skills / Qualifications
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Performs major accountabilities.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.