NEs Global Talent is hiring Well Head Isolation Tool Technicians (WHIT) for one of the big for oil and gas servicing company in Saudi Arabia.
Job responsibilities Accountabilities
Key Performance Indicators
- Installs and removes valves, chokes, metering and other equipment including control valves, isolating valves, surface safety valves, sub-surface safety valves, etc. on oil/water/gas wells, separator tank boots, liquid knock out drums, inside separator tanks, at remote stations and inside the power station.
- Safe working and good knowledge of different procedures, including Installation & removal, H2S, Equipment handling and pressure testing procedure.
- Good knowledge of different type & rating size of tools, flanges, pipes, gasket valves, pipe fittings, etc.
- Good knowledge of equipment assembly.
- Inspection sheets completed.
- Abnormalities reported/corrected in good time.
- Daily reports/work requests completed, as applicaple.
- Installs, connects and disconnects flow lines, drain lines, flare lines, bleed lines and chemical injection lines throughout the field locations including wellhead, remote stations, manifolds and central degassing stations.
- Ability to diagnose and rectify defects with consideration to the manufacturer procedures.
- Concise and clear repair/testing report including recommendation to avoid similar failure.
- Inspects the above equipment in accordance with approved preventive maintenance schedules and carries out routine repairs on site with an emphasis on the early repair of internal/ external leaks.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.