At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Lead Engineer - Project Management (Completions & Well Intervention) in Australia. This role will be primarily based in Perth, Western AustraliaEssential Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Provides high level of support to the product line(s), technical selling support, key field product applications support, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance support.
- May be top engineering / technical position in region or area.
- Identifies new product opportunities and development strategies.
- Interfaces with product line management and local management to support direction and strategies to best capture market opportunities. (Field Service Personnel not included.)
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 3+ years experience or Master's Degree in Engineering and 2+ yrs experience or Ph.D in Engineering and 1+ yrs experience
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Salary Range: $150,000 - 170,000
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more