Skills: Subsea Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: AUD 200,000 / Per-annum
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
Reporting to the Global Early Engagement Director and operationally to the APAC Regional Sales Director, the Regional Early Engagement Manager, has responsibility for sponsoring the pursuit and execution of all early engagement studies within his/her region, in accordance with the strategy for the business
- Supporting the Global Early Engagement Director and the rest of his leadership team with the strategic direction and build out of the Early Engagement offering within BHGE OFE.
- Sponsor studies / projects, supporting / mentoring the study/project manager to deliver the project schedule and budget.
- Assisting Commercial and Engineering managers with souring and allocation of competent resource to studies within his / her region
- Liaising with the Quality Assurance and Technical Assurance management teams to plan, implement and follow up on audits and design reviews related to Early Engagement execution activity within his/her region.
- Ensuring that all early engagement work is executed to the satisfaction of the customer, acting as their most senior representative of the BHGE team
- Support transition to OFE organization as projects enter execute phases
- Regularly liaise with and support all Customer Engagement teams working in his / her region in identifying and pursuing early engagement business opportunities, including overseeing the capture planning process.
- Understand and maintain the pipeline of opportunities within the Deal Machine system and report out to the Early Engagement Director and the rest of the leadership team accordingly.
- Provide support as required to the other Commercial teams within BHGE
- Ensuring the work is performed in accordance with BHGE Quality Management Systems
Qualification / Requirements
- Proven Project Management / Consultancy Experience within the front end space
- Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Practical knowledge of all aspects of the Subsea Systems Engineering Lifecycle from NPI, Tender development, Project Engineering, SIT, commissioning, and operations
- Proven technical understanding of Subsea Production Systems
- Broad knowledge of processes, methods and procedures within project management
- Demonstrable depth of experience in leadership within a multi-disciplinary, system environment including project planning, executing, customer interfacing, and closeout.
- Availability to travel internationally, particularly within the Asia Pacifica region for project needs and for short term assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills