Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
While working on site at the client's office as a contractor, you will coordinate activities for a variety of channels. This includes Promotion execution, enrollment and reporting, terms and conditions development, marketing project fulfillment, and inventory management.
This is an extremely fast paced role that requires strong leadership and collaboration with various roles within key departments and stakeholders.
- Support for sales force teams
- Support required across all marketing channels (DIFM, DIY, Industrial, Indirect)
- Managing tools that interface with over 36,000 customer locations
- Participate in webcasts and sales team conference calls to train and provide support on e-tools
- Strong project management
- Strong business analytical and problem solving skills with commercial mindset
- Strong interface / stakeholder management skills and proven ability to work with while influencing and leading diverse teams outside the line as well as delivering results through others.
- High Capacity to work with multiple Marketing managers and effectively coordinate promotions, programs and day to day activity simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Proven track record of success in commercial business activities; sales or marketing.
- Able to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage various competing priorities.
- Understanding of customer needs and quality of implementation execution.
- Effectively deal with stakeholders to align varying priorities, timing and resources to complete projects on time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to virtually work with global stakeholders
- External supplier engagement on a daily basis to ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Balancing short term priorities to get the business basics right with long term growth aspirations for our business.