Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking Field Specialists I - Cased Hole Completions (CHC) supporting the Product Line as part of our Caribbean Operations - Guyana. This is a field position and involves interacting with various engineering, AMO, Quality, HSE and supply chain functions onshore and offshore.
- Perform jobs in the field.
- Assist AMO team with equipment preparation
- Assist with preparation of key equipment QA/QC & technical packages.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- May provide support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- Handle special projects, as assigned.
- National of Guyana
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) OR Technician's Diploma (Mechanical Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering preferred)
- 1 yr industry experienced preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Visio
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- Ability to work with clients.
- Ability to learn and handle special projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- May require international travel.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply online: https://careers.bhge.com/