Skills: Field Service Tech
Other Skills: Electric Submersible Pump (ESP)
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Field Service Specialist is responsible for Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) installation, start-up, and troubleshooting, acting as a Field Specialist. The position reports to a Field Service Supervisor. Successful position holders will enjoy working outside in a range of weather conditions, enjoy solving problems, interacting directly with customers, and work well in teams.
• Responsible for installation, start-up, and troubleshooting of ESP.
• Implement new and ongoing field processes.
• Ability to follow standard work instructions and checklists to ensure efficient and correct completion of tasks.
• Self-motivated to stay informed about new and changing technology and procedures.
• Monitor operation of the ESP.
• Develop extensive relationships with clients to enable a long lasting relationship.
• Interface with producers and rig crew on location.
• Participate in the Field Service team to share knowledge and experience to raise overall team.
• Pass on lessons learned about safety and installation processes.
• Complete detailed paperwork on wellsite to document onsite activities and equipment.
This is a Direct Hire position with the client.
• Minimum 5 years of specific experience as ESP Field Specialist.
• Knowledge of ESP, VFD/VSD and Switchboard setup.
• VSD troubleshooting is a plus.
• Familiar with electrical equipment, standard, and safety requirements.
• SCADA wiring as well as analog and digital instruments.
• Proficient with computers and typing.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.