Purpose of the Role:
Carry out routine and preventive maintenance for various tools, equipment, and machinery located in the assigned operating areas in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Bapco's Environment, Health and Safety Standards.
- Perform a thorough inspection of the equipment to carry out effective and timely repairs for ensuring equipment performance and integrity.
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems in the equipment to identify and rectify the causes.
- Ensure daily recording of the work done to satisfy departmental and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Maintain daily housekeeping in the work area so it is in a safe, clean, and tidy condition to improve site pride and safety.
- Participate in Safety Meetings, First Aid Training to ensure well-being of staff and the plant.
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Instrumental/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- A Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above for a Diploma and 2.0 or above for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Above average communication skills in English.
- Bahraini National.
- Capable of working in an outside environment performing physical tasks.