This is a truly exciting opportunity for an experienced marketeer who has a keen interest in people.
Are you passionate about delivering fantastic customer experiences, innovative value propositions and digital productions? If your answer is yes - read on!Where you fit in.
What's the role?
- You will join a diverse international team of fun-loving, caring and passionate marketing experts based in 10 countries around the world.
- In your region, you will be a valued partner to a large team of recruiters. You will work together to attract the best talent to our broad range of businesses across the Americas region.
- You will also be a consultant to, and collaborate with, our many different businesses to help them meet their talent goals.
As a Senior Marketing Advisor for the Americas region, you will have the opportunity to develop marketing strategies that aim to make Shell an employer of choice for graduates and experienced hires. In fact - we want to be the #1 preferred Employer in the Energy Sector, so we will need your help to achieve that!
At Shell we want to bring more and cleaner energy to power the lives for billions of people around the world. To achieve our ambitions, we need the best and brightest minds. Your marketing efforts will directly help to shape the future of our planet. Why? Because you will be passionate about showcasing Shell to the very best talent and sharing with them why they should join our great company to #makethefuture.
By the way, the US is one of our most important markets for talent attraction, so this is a very visible role where you will work with lots of very different and very interesting businesses to deliver the wide variety of roles. You will get great exposure to many parts of Shell and in your day-to-day you will work closely with some other great people too in our PR, Media, Creative Design, Digital and Social Media teams.What does a year in the life look like?
As a Senior Marketing Advisor;
- You will co-develop and agree a forward-looking Regional Marketing plan to deliver the required priorities for volume, capabilities and diversity, in partnership with recruitment and HR stakeholders.
- You will contribute to an integrated delivery partnership with Americas Recruitment, Global Brand & Communications and Global Programme teams.
- You will develop market intelligence and insights that drive successful marketing strategies to position Shell as the preferred employer brand to target audiences.
- You will enjoy collaborating with the Americas regional leadership team. Contributing to setting a common regional agenda, supporting cross-Americas country needs flexibly and to our global roadmap activities.
Reports to: Global Marketing Excellence Manager.Company Description
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals. As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum five (5) years of Marketing experience which should include Digital, Social, Brand, Communications and Media.
- Strong content writing and presentation skills.
- An autonomous working style with excellent planning skills.
- Digital analytics and data interpretation skills.
- A history of delivering against a team or organization's goals.
- A track record in building trusted, credible partnerships.
- The ability to be proactive and taking the initiative while navigating change and challenges.
- The aptitude to effectively manage and leverage stakeholders.
- Amenable to periodically travel.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.