KEY JOB DUTIES
Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials.
Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with other discipline personnel.
- Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
- Must be able to travel to field project locations with designers or engineers to make field sketches, take dimensions, etc.
- Associate's Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Pipeline Design preferred.
- 5+ years minimum related industry experience.
- Specific experience in utility undergrounding programs is desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD & AutoCAD Civil 3D is required, and MicroStation experience is a plus.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.