Skills: Project Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Integrity Engineers will provide an effective management service to offshore assets to ensure structural, piping, pipeline and pressure vessel integrity.
Job Specific Duties:
- Managing and coordinating onshore inspection and offshore topsides integrity contractors.
- Working closely with facilities, production and well intervention personnel to ensure inspection programmes and schedules are a carried out and achieved in a cost effective and timely manner
- Reviewing and incorporating integrity programmes into overall integrated activity and operations plans
- Developing an Asset Integrity issue plan - how and when we aim to get to closure on many of our AI issues
- Single point of contact (SPOC) for Integrity Management Contractor (IMC) ensuring all deliverables are met and that all work conducted is in accordance with company procedures
- Acting as a single point of contact (SPOC) for structural integrity Technical Authority / consultant
- Reviewing inspection findings and corrosion failure events and initiate repair/replacement programmes through the Facilities Engineering Team
- Attending Repair Order Meetings and assist/advise on technical expiry dates for repairs including temporary repairs
The successful candidate will be degree or Diploma qualified in Mechanical Engineering or associated discipline or high level of appropriate role experience. They will understand risk-based integrity processes and databases, including AIMS, PSIMS, PIMS & SIMS. Familiarity with inspection techniques and damage mechanisms and with Lloyds RBMI Integrity Software. The should also have Knowledge of related standards / regulatory requirements. Plant inspection or API certification, with associated experience.
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements