Skills: NDT Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Cowdenbeath, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Oceaneering require a number of L2 NDT Radiographers to be based at site in Mossmorran, Fife.
Start ASAP, minimum 4 weeks contract.
12 hours shifts, 6 days a week.
- Carry out the most effective NDT techniques to components requiring inspection.
- Ensure that work area is safe to carry out NDT activities.
- Carry out risk assessments/Take II as required.
- Ensure NDT equipment function tests are performed according to the procedure and any faulty equipment is detailed back to the supervisor.
- Ensure inspection is carried out within the parameters of the applicable specification.
- Evaluate results of the test in accordance with applicable specification
- Produce a clear and concise report detailing the methods used in and results of the inspection and all finding noting any limitations / test restrictions is applicable.
- PCN Level 2 RT Welds
- Rad medical
- Eye test
- Safety passport
Lodge payable to travellers.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.