Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for CDL Driver/Warehouse - Lead
Person (Upstream Chemicals) in Bridgeport, ILEssential Responsibilities:Job duties of a Driver-Warehouse (Lead):
- Coordinates logistics with jobs, Driver schedules and deliveries, ensuring customer needs are met timely and efficiently.
- Coordinates warehouse activities ensuring warehouse is run efficiently and meets facility standards.
- Handles customer calls and escalates any complaints to supervisor.
- Processes paperwork, reviews job, logs, and truck treater sheets for accuracy and makes sure information matches with inventory.
- Ensures warehouse chemical inventory meets the scheduled job needs.
- Handles shipping/receiving of products and performs warehouse counts.
- Serves as Driver to haul chemicals from plant site to customer locations and treats wells as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous truck driving experience
- Class A or B CDL Hazmat/Tanker/Airbrake endorsements
- Knowledge of DOT rules and Hazmat regulations. Must keep good records
- Great driving record and clean background check
- Inventory Control experience
- Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Experience driving off-road important
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel experience)
- Experience Working in an outdoor environment
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more