Skills: Sales, Well Intervention, Workover or Completion
Other Skills: technical sales, completions
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Technical Sales Manager - Upper Completions dedicated to support in the area of technical and sales driven for Completions & Wellbore Intervention within Indonesia.
- Customer engagement
- Sales Presentation, Technical workshops, etc.
- Prepares technical & commercial submission (joint role with Commercial Team)
- Source pricing and equipment for the tender specification
- Pricing Strategy and Review with respective Sales Manager, Productline Manager, Sales Director or Region Lead
- Site visit inspections as part of technical evaluation if required
- Attend Kick off Meeting with Operations, Quality, HSE, etc. (joint role with Commercial Team to handover tender strategy to ops.)
- Customer engagement with operation team once contract awarded (start ordering process)
- Development and implementation of sales strategies for as specified geographic area.
- Development of short and long-range sales goals to increase sales and profits through major accounts and complex product lines
- Maintains and services key accounts/ customer with regular visit
- SAS/eTAM Reporting and Input
- DM update, CVR, Pacing Updates, Demand Planner Updates
- Ensure invoicing and collectability of our revenue
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' or more experience in Completions tools.
- Strong technical background
- Strong background in clientele management
- Sales & Services driven
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Expertise in sales and marketing.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Ability to coach others.
- Ability to review terms and conditions.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.