Skills: Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the Oil and Gas Industry. We are seeking to fill the below position to support our Operations in Angola.
Location: Luanda, Angola
The Financial Analyst provides financial support to the Finance Manager in order to ensure that each significant business decision is given proper financial consideration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and control of CAPEX and Working Capital (Cash, Inventory, , Receivables)
- Perform monthly reviews of Balance Sheet accounts relating to area of responsibility
- Analyzing monthly and quarterly financial performance of the business unit assigned
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with financial planning, forecasting and monitoring of results versus objectives
- Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements
- Assess and highlight opportunities for cost optimization
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbane Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix
Major Qualification/Requirements of the Role
- Must be Angolan National
- Finance or Accounting Degree or equivalent professional certification, MBA will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of work experience (preferably within consulting firms or multinationals)
- Strong fluency with Excel Skills Good working knowledge of English (Oral and written)
- Great Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies, SAP is preferred
- Good Business acumen
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.