Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Malabo, Bioko Norte, Equatorial Guinea
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
The General Accounting Clerk is responsible for routine transaction processing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Performs vendor and intercompany payments.
- Performs database input as required.
- Submits invoices and follows up on collections
- Performs routine subsystem reporting for client receivables, fixed assets, payroll and inventory.
- Performs routine contact with client payment department to determine payment status.
- Performs balance sheet account reconciliation.
Major Qualification/Requirements of the Role
- Finance or Accounting Degree or equivalent professional certification
- Maximum 3 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office skills with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software
- Good working knowledge of English (Oral and written)
- Great Analytical skills
Ability to communicate at various levels of the organization
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.