- In this role you will liaise with suppliers and engineering teams to develop cost and lead time estimates and cost out productivity initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between Baker Hughes and suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Leads all activities associated with procurement during the tender phase.
- Creates request for quotations (RFQ) and organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for controls scope.
- Ensure evaluation of tender's quotes
- Working close with Commodity team to ensure sourcing strategy alignment during tender phase.
- Manage ITO to OTR handover.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- An ability to anticipate, identify and resolve issues
- Robust interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective team building skills
- Detail oriented and accountable for completion of work assignments
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and formula
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more