Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide Risk, Reliability and Maintenance Engineering support in accordance with governing documents, quality and norms of both client and company. Develop maintenance routines for onshore and offshore oil and gas installations and manage activities in client Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Evaluate, define, and development of specific maintenance concepts, programmes, and strategies for onshore and offshore oil and gas installations
- Ensure effective input and management of data within CMMS database
- Undertake spare part evaluation and CMMS optimization
- Support the preparation of data for input into reviews/and (or) client presentations and meetings
- Operate Computerised Maintenance Management Systems as directed and maintain client data
- Support re-evaluations of maintenance programmes based on operational feedback
- Liaise with Client Technical Authorities to deliver optimized maintenance requirements
- Retrieve project specific technical data from client library/documentation
- Assist the Line Manager to achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) deliverables and overall management of the service
- Support the Line Manager in management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities
- College Diploma in in Engineering related discipline, Mechanical, Electrical or Process preferred
- Degree in Engineering related discipline, Mechanical, Electrical or Process preferred
- Working towards award of professional engineer status within local region e.g. CEng/EUR ING/PE
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience related to the job description
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems/procedures and CMMS Systems
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving and a good communicator, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of engineering drawings
- Ability to generate a team approach to workflow execution and problem solving
- Provide leadership, co-ordination or guidance to others
- Good communicator, both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple for the benefit of others
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.