Skills: Electrical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Electrical & Instrumentation work in relation to work within construction of an Offshore Facilties in Singapore. The E&I QA/QC supervisor will ensure quality compliance of electrical and instrumentation equipment, installation, test & inspection and documentation for the project.
- Establish and maintain knowledge of relevant technical standards and legislation
- Plan and execute inspections and monitors all Electrical Pre-Commissioning activities, in particular Loop Checking.
- Participates in regular meetings with Construction team for Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning activities.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve successful installation and Commissioning of major projects.
- Participates in raising of non-conformance report/corrective action required /Defects or Punch-list items. Prepares and manages system Punch-lists, monitors defect rectification, liaises with Commissioning Team to achieve safe and timely start-up of facilities.
- Reports to the E&I Site Superintendent or E&I Project Engineer as appropriate.
- QA/QC of the Electrical, Instrumentation and Telecom as per the Project Specification and requirements.
- Carry out any non-contractor obligation ATEX inspections as per Project requirements
- Act as a third party inspectorate, sample checking contractor and vendor ATEX inspections to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring that Contractors / Sub-Contractors comply with the QA/QC requirements, testing and reporting as per the Project Standards and Requirements.
- Ensure all work, tests and inspections undertaken by Contractor is in accordance with the Specifications/Contract Requirements and signs the relevant Test Certificates.
- Reviews Contractor and Vendor QA/QC Documentation and design deliverables and confirms accordance with relevant International and Project Specifications.
- To implement and ensure Quality Assurance and Quality Control in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation as per the Project requirements, Project Specifications, Standards and Codes
- To ensure that the Contractor / Sub-Contractor follow the project quality requirements during the construction of project
- Oil and Gas experience or high hazard/hazardous area experience
- ATEX Site Experience
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience in QC related activities of manufacturing, assembly, installation and testing of Electrical and Instrumentation equipment, preferably within the offshore industry and maybe even with materials specifications
- Proven knowledge in the inspection of Electrical and Instrumentation equipment.
- Have knowledge of Hazardous Area Classification and certification as being competent in inspection of ATEX equipment by a recognized training/certification body
- Should possess reasonable knowledge on working of various reputed vendors E & I systems and packages
- Wide knowledge of current International & National Standards and Procedures
- Excellent written/oral English language and reporting ability
- Mature attitude, good communication, negotiation and inter-personnel skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite