Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Clamart, Île-de-France, France
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible to manage customer orders from requisition order to shipment, ensuring effective and timely service to customer
He/She performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements,
- provides and maintains regular updates to Customers,
- follows up, monitors, measures, and reports sales activities.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Validation of Shopping carts and Follow-up of auto-load Sales Orders with confirmations
- 3rd party Sales Orders entry
- Coordinates orders and shipments between Manufacturing, Logistics and Customer.
- Provides daily guidance and information to production regarding order priority changes.
- Provides support to solve issues with warehouse, sales admin team, and Customer.
- Tracks and reports to Customer and Sales Staff delivery dates, any anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions, ...
- Scheduling of Segment Forecast (JAF) and maintenance of delivery progress
- Maintains record of assets/FTE' delivery progress and invoicing
- Maintains record of assets/FTE' in Field maintenance systems with quality documents
- Resolves licensing issues received from customers
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the sales data in MFGPRO database
- Interfaces directly with credit and collections, sales, shipping, purchasing, and other necessary departments and associates to - Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with customers, production and procurement teams
- Identifies and reports opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce waste, shorten lead times, reduce costs, etc.
- Monitors Customer Service performance against Key Performance Objectifs
- Contributes to monthly reporting (Demand Planning, RAN, Backorders)
NB: Sales orders cover Assets (FTE), spares (M&S), Repairs and other services
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree with a minimum preferred of two-years experience in a Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Finance role.
- English in written and spoken.
- Good Customer knowledge.
- Good Logistics and TCC knowledge.
- Comfortable with multiple application software use (InTime, SWPS, MFGPRO, Rite, TrackIt, SharePoint list, SAP to come,...)
- Advanced level in understanding of ERP software systems
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.