Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dakar, Senegal
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
HEAD OF SALES - SENEGAL
Our client a multinational fintech Head quartered is aiming at becoming the backbone of modern banking is currently looking to hire a professional Head of Sales who will help generate, qualify and close sales leads in Senegal (primarily) & other West African Francophone markets for client's cross-border payments service. As the target market is mid-large corporate clients, you must bring a high-value network of key decision-makers in mid-large businesses to this opportunity. This presents an exciting way to get involved and help take Africa's leading digital FX company to the next level. We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing start-up, and equally comfortable networking with Executives and analysing sales metrics.
Job Location: Dakar, Senegal
Interested yet? Come with me queridos!
- Source, qualify and close sales leads that satisfy internal criteria
- Create and execute a sales plan including but not limited to outlining a list of prospective clients and 6-12-month sales projections
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients
- Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders when required, to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Finance, or Product)
- Set an example of leadership, disciplined work, and cooperative team culture
- Develop quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals
- Hold meetings with potential clients following the sales process set internally
- Keep sales tools updated regularly to clearly identify status and success during the sales process
- Collect data from potential clients and coordinate with internal teams to complete each sale
- Flawlessly execute trade requests from new clients and ensure thorough hand-off is completed to the Account Management Team for repeat clients
- Calculate ROI on acquired clients to measure the success of the sale
- University Degree
- Willingness to be based in Dakar and travel within West Africa
- Seasoned professional with >10 years' experience in sales and marketing or financial services, ideally in payments/money transfer or mobile money in Senegal/Francophone West Africa.
- Previous experience in successfully scaling business for payment companies in Senegal is a plus
- Large network of local decision-makers within potential corporate clients
- Fluent or working knowledge of FRENCH and ENGLISH required
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, presentation, and listening skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills along with the willingness and ability to become familiar with company-specific sales tools/software
- Passionate about our mission to redefine how businesses make payments to and from Africa