Early Career Program: Engineering & Technology Track - 2020 opportunitiesSummary:
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes' innovation!
The Aspire Engineering & Technology track is for early career, highly motivated engineering talent-people with a passion for technology and innovation, a drive to deliver technical excellence and develop their leadership skills. The program is designed to accelerate participants' professional development through intense technical training and a variety of business-critical assignments. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Technology roles. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to proactively and continually make innovative contributions to Baker Hughes' future.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in different roles in the engineering organization, from requisition to NPI, help Program Members to work on the most relevant technologies and have direct contact with customers.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and technical topics relevant for the business
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Embedded Software, Control Systems, Communications Engineering and Geoscience with excellent grade point average or other equivalent engineering degrees.
- Maximum 3 years post Master's degree experience
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Unlimited permit of work in EU
- Internship experience in your discipline
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
- Ability to motivate others
Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 10th February 2020
to be considered for this role. The final assessment will be held soon after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application as soon as possible after following this date.
Location: Celle, Germany