Process Engineer - Milan - Major Project
Are you looking to work with a leading global operator?Have you Process Engineering experience working on FEED of major refinery projects?
If so, please read on..
Our client leading global operator are looking for Process Engineer to work FEED on a major petrochemical complex based out of Milan.
The Process Engineer is responsible for leading and overseeing the process design activities and ensuring delivery of the process design package(s) / engineering deliverables to meet the expected quality and standards. Shall coordinate various aspects of the process engineering including design, interdisciplinary support, planning, inspection and procurement.Key Responsibilities and Duties
Educational & Technical Requirements:
- Follow up on process engineering activities with contractor and resolving critical engineering issues affecting the engineering progress.
- Review of critical project design documents and drawings such as design basis PFD and P&ID, produced by the contractor and the vendors.
- Provide process technical expertise and support to all aspects of process engineering associated activities including multidisciplinary support.
- Understand and ensure project compliance with project scope, company standards and specifications.
- Ensure Project internal and external interfaces i.e. with Licensors, vendors and Contractors as required
- Participate in HAZOP/LOPA/SIL and other safety related-studies and analysis.
- Participate in 3D design and model reviews as required.
- Ensure proper design reviews during 30%, 60% and 90%, meeting company requirements, standards and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with contractor to execute project scope.
- Continuously seek improvements to the project costs and schedule at all times.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering discipline. Master's degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, PRO II, Flare System and other relevant Process design and safety tools.
- Experience in simulating steady and dynamic systems
- Experience with the development of H&MB, Heat integration, PFD/P&IDs/MSDs, LDT, as well as the design/specifications/selection of process equipment/instruments and hydraulics calculations.
- Experience in participating and contributing to Safety Assessment Reviews.
- Knowledge in HTRI/HTFS, Columns trays/packing design, Corrosion and Material selection, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modeling is a plus
- Familiarity with standards and procedures preferred
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills with MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Influence others
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Intercultural Awareness
- Incorporate Technical Knowledge
If you have any questions in relation to the position advertised - please contact Wyn at NES
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.