- Coordinate and supervise activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for visiting and keeping close contact with field staff daily and feeding back to the management team what is happening at customer locations.
- Responsible for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics.
- Develop and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training.
- Ensures pre-job and post-job meetings with field staff are carried out and the manage the job cycle is followed.
- Monitors daily progress of jobs and projects.
- Provides technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and in accordance with Company's policies, processes and procedures.
- Provided mentoring and guidance to all field staff.
- Ensure Field Crews have the training and competency developments they required for their job following Qualify to Perform process.
- Last Man Out based on operational requirements.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred;
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience.
- Min 5 years of experience in field operations in wellbore intervention operations.
- Thorough understanding of multiple sub-product lines within the wellbore intervention portfolio (i.e. casing exits, conventional fishing, remedial systems, wellbore clean up and thru tubing intervention).
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and communicate with all levels of stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Resilient and driven attitude towards challenges and service delivery.
- Excellent and complete problem resolution evaluation skills and reporting to customers in a timely manner.
- Good knowledge in computer skills in Microsoft software- Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Fluent Russian and/or Kazakh preferred.
- Valid driving license
Aksai, live-in (permanent), for Kazakhstan residents
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more