Danos is looking for a Natural Gas Mechanic to work offshore on a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change out of Dauphin Island, AL.
- Knowledge on some (but not all) of the following required: Waukesha, Caterpillar, Cooper slow speed, Turbines, Ariel, or Ajax packages.
- Service, maintain, and test engine shutdown systems
- Troubleshoot Compressors and Natural Gas Engines and complete Field Repairs as needed
- Must have good knowledge of Engine Systems and Engine Controls
- Ability to do a complete in frame overhaul and complete rebuilds is a plus
- Diesel engine or pump repairs are a plus
- Communicate daily status/production reports to customer representatives
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- 3+ years' experience offshore or land as a Natural Gas Engine and Compressor Mechanic
- Strong Troubleshooting skills is a must
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.