Skills: Field Development, Environmental, Safety & Training, Gas Plant Operations
Other Skills: Process Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Malabo, Bioko Norte, Equatorial Guinea
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is located in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea and the rotation will be 28/28.
This position is an integral part of our client's EG Production Operations Team reporting to the
Onshore Operations Manager. Main responsibilities include supporting Plant Engineers to evaluate
process related to equipment problems, develop and maintain all operational procedures, develop
plans for Projects and Turnaround activities. The Process Specialist is expected to execute technical
work with some minimal guidance.
Major Duties / Responsibilities :
1. Live client's values promoting Health, Safety and Environmental aspects related to Behavioral
Observations (FORC's), Good Catch and Near Miss Programs, Life Critical Procedures, Training,
developing Safety Job Analysis (JSAs), and conducting Incident Investigation Reports.
2. Support client's Global Performance System (GPS) and Process Safety Management (PSM)
systems by personal involvement in activities to enhance performance in Health, Environment, Safety
& Corporate Social Responsibility.
3. Support environmental plan, including waste handling and disposal activities.
4. Develop safe work practices, operating procedures, and management of change to support
Onshore Operations in resolving abnormal process upsets and special projects.
5. Develop TAR procedures, including start-up, shut down and equipment preparation. Develops Lock
Out andTag Out (LOTO) and equipment blind packages for TAR activities.
6. Update Emergency Procedures information and review/update post-execution procedures
including TRA procedures.
7. Participate and support project Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA).
8. Support Plant Engineers in the definition of acceptable process operating limits based on process
safety, environmental limits, mechanical limits, industry standards, performance, and reliability.
9. Initiate efforts to increase Operational efficiency, performance, and optimize product value.
10. Assist in preparing annual budgets for the Onshore Operations and support management of the
Capex and Opex budgets within the agreed targets by participating in the review of P&IDs and PFDs.
11. Prepare and support development of operating planning schedules including TAR's work lists and
timeline for the overall plant operation during TAR. Interface with TAR's group for planning purposes,
and develop/manage training associated with the TAR.
12. Prepare and support development of training materials for the Training Department.
13. Support client's Integration efforts by personally committing to actively participate in the
mentoring and coaching activities designed to enhance the skills
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.