Golden, Colorado, United States
Golden, Colorado, United States
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Golden, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 26,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
- Conduct gas adsorption isotherm analysis on a variety of rock samples using various gases as directed
- Analyze gas samples using gas chromatography techniques as directed
- Calculate analytical gas storage capacity from raw pressure and temperature data
- Calculate gas composition from gas chromatograms
- Repair, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation as needed
- B.S. in a scientific or engineering discipline (Relevant hands-on experience or training may be considered in lieu of a formal degree)
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Advanced Mathematical and computer skills including Excel
- Demonstrated attention to detail and an ability to maintain a high level of focus even on repetitive tasks
- Previous experience with data acquisition, data measurement, testing, test equipment, making precision measurements, or laboratory work, etc. preferred
- B.S. in Chemistry
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.