Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support, Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hanover, Maryland, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Provisioning/Supply Analyst sources and coordinates the purchase and receipt of products and services in support of the Engineering department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and source products and services according to engineering project needs;
- Coordinate with Engineering and Purchasing departments to obtain required products and services;
- Compile, review, and maintain product data, price lists, reports, and records;
- Review requisitions and product specifications for terminology and accuracy;
- Inspect product/material and verify paperwork upon receipt of purchase orders;
- Maintain records of various part and vendor data, depending on project requirements, for traceability and historical reference to support change of scope requests and obsolescence tracking;
- Conduct parts and material data entry into multiple custom Logistics Management Information (LMI) databases and maintain databases with current specification and inventory information;
- Conduct regular physical inventories/audits.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 0-2 years of experience in logistics, procurement, and/or supply support related jobs or activities;
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and database management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with various LMI databases.
- Demonstrated knowledge and effective use of supply support processes;
- Demonstrated knowledge of specific equipment and parts identification;
- Demonstrated knowledge of specification review and parts validation;
- Skilled in time management, oral comprehension, reading comprehension, speaking, written comprehension, information ordering, active listening, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning;
- Intermediate math, administration, and management skills;
- Ability to write business correspondence and interact with others in a professional manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.