Job Title - Business Development/ Sales Manager (Production Equipment)Job Location - Midland, TXJob Type - Permanent, Full- Time
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a growing Oil & Gas Production Equipment Company, has a permanent opportunity for a Business Development/ Sales Manager to drive new business for major key accounts in the Permian to be based in Midland, TX. Job Summary
To be able to develop new business with major key accounts within Exploration and Production (E&P) Operators in the Permian area, bringing in $20+ Million in annual revenue. Responsibilities
- Heavy connection with customers operating in the Permian Basin
- Conduct extensive analysis of the market, our customers, competition, historical business and help develop strategies to market.
- Understanding of our Competitors Landscape
- Develop a Clear Business Plan with Short Term, Mid Term, and Long Term Goals and Strategies
- Establish Frame Agreement contracts with Key Customers
- Heavy Travel with-in the Region visiting customers
- Develop and manage a 4-quarter rolling forecast for Key Customers
Education/ Experience Requirements
- An eye for layout and composition are essential to effectively communicate to customers and management through advertising, promotions and presentations.
- Have a pleasant, friendly style and strive to ensure that the relations are built and maintained through the organisation and with external customers and vendors.
- Strong analytical skills along with an ability to carry out research & development plans.
- Persuasive communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong active listening skills required to ensure understanding with customer requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to strongly negotiate in a professional and positive manner is required.
- Provide strong levels of leadership and support.
- Organisation of work and planning.
- Forecasting of sales and market
- An interest in continuous learning.
- Mechanical / technical aptitude.
- Relevant technical or business degree is desirable.
- Already Established Key Customer Alignment in the Permian Basin
- 3+ years' experience selling Production Equipment or have contacts within major E&P players in the Permian
- Be able to leverage relationships gained to identify and drive business opportunities
- Strong systems experience, MS Office, Power point, excel, word, project experience is required
- Ability to travel up to 20% with most travel occurring within driving distance in Permian
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fast growing Oil & Gas Production Equipment Company who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including annual bonus, matching 401K, comprehensive benefits, medical coverage, paid vacation, and more. For more information on this opportunity, please reach out to Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.