Skills: Design Engineer, Pipeline Engineering, Project Engineer
Other Skills: engineering, drawing, pipeline, engineer, design, project, pipelines, designer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Summary Description of Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Design and create Engineering drawings (INVENTOR drawing package) associated with Pipelines PL requirements e.g. Canisters, Testing apparatus
- Design and engineer Pipelines PL Testing programs (our site or 3rd party facility). Facilitate testing operations as required. Provision of onsite operations (both on and offshore) and associated travel may be required.
- Engineer / calculate Pipeline PL technical solutions utilising EVO PIG, Gels and Chemicals
- Provide Technical support to the Project Manager, Sales and Operations teams
- Ability to present and recommend technical solutions to the customer. Have commercial awareness associated with engineering / technical work being offered/conducted.
- Participate in the development and delivery of the Company's overall strategic plan
- Interface with the Sales, Development, and Operations team
- Build and maintain relationships with peers and senior leadership including CEO and CTO
- Establish and maintain a strong external network through membership of professional bodies, attendance of applicable conferences and CPD (full support will be given by us.
Key QHSE Responsibilities
- Fully engage with our safety culture demonstrating proactive behaviour at all times.
- Share in the organisation's values communication openly and honestly
- Actively participate with reporting and auditing, demonstrating a desire for continual improvement.
Desired Attributes and Experience
- A self-starter with high energy and strong communication skills
- Experience in energy sector pipelines segment
- Experience of managing interfaces within an oilfield service company organisation
- Delivery of small-scale projects
- Minimum HND qualification
Bringing over 60 years of experience to the market, Petro People provide both tailored Recruitment Services and Upstream & Downstream Project Engineering & Management Solutions to the Oil & Energy Sector.
Petro People provide a tailored Recruitment Service to our clients globally and have amassed over 60 years of experience working exclusively in the Oil & Energy industry.
Using our 7 Stage Collaborative Model, we are perfectly positioned to support you in both permanent and contract positions onshore or offshore.
Based in the Oil & Gas capital of Europe, Petro People provide a full Turnkey Project Engineering & Management Service to our global Upstream & Downstream clients.
Whether we provide a full Project Management Team or a single discipline engineer, our experienced personnel form a crucial part of our clients operation and together they ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget and fully achieve the intended requirements.
Project Management including Support & Planning
Project Teams & Personnel
Brownfield and Greenfield FEED & Engineering Services
Construction & Pre-fabrication
Commissioning & Decommissioning
Logistics & Mobilisation
Recruitment & Payroll Solutions
Offshore Drilling services
SPS & UWILD Projects
Upgrade, Repair & Modification Projects
Stacking & Reactivation
Petrochemical / Refinery Project Personnel
Plant Upgrade / Repair or Modification projects
Commissioning & Decommissioning Services
FEED & Engineering Services
Please visit our website for more information on our Recruitment or Project Services.
Part of the Maxwell Drummond Group