3D Plant Design Specialist - Operator
Are you looking to work with a leading global operator?
Are you 3D Plant Design specialist?
Are you looking for long term contract opportunity? If so, please read on Key duties include -
If you have any question or would like to apply - please contact Wyn @ NES GT
- You will safeguard & control quality of plant design and plant layout produced by engineering contractors regarding technical requirements, legal framework, plot plan, accessibility, operability, maintainability, minimum life cycle cost, etc.
- Ensure proper project set up with respect to equipment design, equipment arrangement, plot plan, piping routing, etc.
- Perform independent desktop 3D model reviews during projects' lifecycles on a routine basis. Record, track and communicate deficiencies in design and ensure rectification of identified defects
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate reviews and approvals of cross-discipline engineering documents and deliverables like plot plans, PFDs, P&IDs, 3D models, isometric drawings, equipment assemblies, etc.
- Ensure that reviewed/approved design packages meet relevant legal, technical and economic needs
- Perform 3D model review meetings/workshops together with project team and ensure proper input of responsible discipline engineers
- Perform 3D model review meetings/workshops together with operations and maintenance to ensure operability, accessibility and maintainability in order to find common decisions upon alternative options
- Documentation of all identified punch-points and ensure that corrective measures are applied
- Safeguard the compliance with codes & standards (as well as project specifically agreed deviations) by the engineering contractors during design
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.