Baker Hughes a GE Company (BHGE) offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Service Coordinator - Completions & Well Intervention to join the team in Jandakot, West AustraliaEssential Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for multiple products/services in a multiple legal entities.
- Typically does not have budgetary responsibility.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Attend Customer Operations meetings, exercises as necessary.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility
- Handles special projects, as assigned
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College
- Preferably 3 - 5 years of experience
- Strong people management or leadership skills set
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Knowledge in SAP would be added advantage.
- Ability to use highly specialized and advanced skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
Jandakot - West Australia