Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
GBS Australia is a provider of a broad range of integrated customer solutions, supporting BP's operations across Australia and New Zealand. Supporting both the BP and Castrol brands, our services include accounting and banking operations, logistics/scheduling operations, customer service and sales, credit management, financial reporting and HR Services. GBS ANZ has positioned itself as the true leader in a highly competitive shared services landscape.
We're part of the BP group of companies with operations in over 100 countries, and support BP's businesses of exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Team Leader to be responsible for leading, supporting and developing a team of approximately 7 office-based telephone Sales Executives in both inbound and outbound sales and account management.
Leading by example, you'll be selling a number of reputable BP products (including BP+ Card (AUS) BP Fuelcard (NZ), fuels and Castrol Lubricants), be tasked with driving team performance to ensure targets are achieved and play a management role as part of the Customer Fuels & Lubricants Leadership team. This is a hands-on role and will require the successful candidate to perform their own sales activity, acting as a role model and inspiring the team.
Ideally, you're a Sales guru, having previous experience in a Telesales supervisory role with a track record of leading a team to deliver on targets within a call centre environment. Experience of working with a B2B product would be an advantage but is not essential.
Sales Team Leader Main Tasks;
· Lead from the front by completing a high level of your own telesales activity and achieving personal sales targets of development and growth of new and existing business
· Provide clear daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals and strategies for activity goals
· Deliver feedback & mentoring to ensure individuals are meeting and exceeding their targets
· Monitor staff performance through appraisals, performance reviews, setting personal development plans
· Develop the culture of 'team working' to ensure smooth operations, consistency and process improvements
· Develop quality reporting including phone stats, KPI's and review performance against measures
· Manage open enquiry levels and grievances that require escalation
Experience and Personal Characteristics;
· The ideal candidate will be a customer focused Telesales leader, with experience of recruiting, training and motivating an Internal Sales / Telesales team
· Demonstrated experience in exceeding targets
· Skilled in leading with initiative, decision making and inspiration. Able to show leadership qualities and characteristics with a tenacity to succeed
· Ability to develop an effective team environment encouraging development and progression
About the benefits
· Competitive salary and generous bonus
· Discount on fuel for you and a family member
· Ongoing career development opportunities
· Genuine work - life balance in an organisation that celebrates achievements, diversity & culture
· CBD Location, soon moving to a newly refurbished office in Docklands next to Southern Cross
· Fresh fruit, subsidized massages & barista training (make your coffee on our cafÃ© quality machine!)
· Opportunity to be part of one of the largest Shared Services function in Australia