Skills: Rig Instrument Tech, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Execute a day-to-day maintenance activity as assigned from end-to-end basis to enable high equipment reliability & plant availability. Update maintenance records, & prepare relevant reports
- Accountable to perform assigned Critical activities as per Process Safety requirements
- Drive high standard of personal accountability & performance to deliver the Site & Department goals and target
- Perform Authorized Applicant as per Shell's Permit to Work (PTW) requirement
- Compliance to HSSE standards and requirements to make Shell Bukom a safe place to work
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of planning for the Corrective and Preventive maintenance
- Provide support for Turnaround execution in related Process Units
- Carry out any other related duties as required
Shell is one of the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as Instrument Technician in Oil &Gas/Chemical industry;
- Basic Knowledge in testing Instrument Protective System (IPS), and Tank Gauging System (TGS) and Programmable Logic Control System (PLC);
- Basic Knowledge in Distributed Control System (DCS);
- Experience in routine maintenance activities, troubleshooting and analyzing of various field instruments - preferable Flow Meters, Control Valves, temperature equipment's and Tank Level Gauges.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video