Skills: Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. Demonstrate and maintain high standards of safety compliance (both statutory and company) and performance for ensuring both personal and plant safety. Deliver safety performance through various appointments in respective processes, especially during execution of critical activities such as confine space, working at height etc.
2. Drive high standards of personal accountabilities & performance to deliver the company's goals and targets. Plan, execute and supervise all mechanical maintenance activities from end-to-end, through various phases such as: initial respond, carry out site assessment, ensure correct prioritization of work, troubleshoot & propose technical solutions, co-ordinate discussions with stakeholders, conduct risk assessment, supervise field work, ensure good quality, records keeping, housekeeping and final job closure.
3. Work with global and regional engineering team to develop and deliver sound maintenance plans to ensure good equipment reliability and eliminate bad actors through detail root cause analysis including collaboration with production team to identify process related degradation and or failure mechanisms.
4. Develop and apply robust reliability centred maintenance (RCM) program to monitor and enhance equipment's reliability and performance with optimized total life cycle costs of the equipment. Ensure functionality and availability of critical equipment related to safety, quality and business through preventive maintenance and testing programs, critical spares and or services.
5. Manage and execute mechanical maintenance activities following company's maintenance management procedures. Process maintenance work notifications, work orders, sourcing, purchase requisitions and orders via SAP system with compliance to business requirements and achieving the prescribed KPIs eg. Maintenance Schedule Attainment, SPANCO etc. Ensure equipment history is captured with proper quality and related completion documentation.
6. Develop, align, discuss and participate in operationalizing good work processes, practices, audits etc. across departments and stakeholders for cohesive collaborations to drive plant performance.
7. Lead and drive contractors' performances and skills.
8. Maintain and manage mechanical maintenance spares inventory to ensure optimum availability to support the plant production requirements. Identify and source for cost effective parts and services to minimize inventory and maintenance expenditure.
9. Plan, track and optimize maintenance expenditure. Lead and develop a group of utilities plant operators without formal authority.
10.Perform standby duty coverage or extended hours work as required.
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
• Relevant Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
• 5-10 years' experience in the Oil & Gas industry plant mechanical maintenance field.
• Strong technical and practical experience in executing maintenance field work and managing the contractors on site.
• Skill in Job Hazard Analysis Permit to Work system and LOTO.
• Familiar in GAME ME process, SAP and minor project planning.
• Good experience in collaboration and interfacing with others.
• Skill in troubleshooting equipment failures and root cause analysis.
• Familiar with Shell DEP, Singapore Code of Practice, International standards such as API etc
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video