Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
BP strives to be a world-class operator, a responsible corporate citizen and a great employer. We have operated in New Zealand since 1946 and we continue to invest heavily in our assets, our infrastructure, our people and the community.
The Fuels Business Manager is responsible for managing fuel sales to a portfolio of B2B SME customers, with a strong emphasis on growing the BP SME portfolio as well as maintaining relationships with these customers. The key aim of the role is to leverage these relationships to deliver value and profitable growth for BP.
This role is perfect for driven sales candidates, looking to grow their career in a global organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals.
- Developing existing accounts and draw upon an established network of key contacts within the sector in order to further develop revenue streams across the region.
- Engaging with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain timely, proactive and responsive client communications.
- Manage client relationships over the long-term, to maintain excellent retention rates.
- Being resilient to challenges and setbacks.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Track record in generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment and can demonstrate self-sufficient success and the ability to find, manage and close deals.
- Between 4-7 years sales experience, preferably selling to the SME customers
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual who doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
- Passionate self-starter who is self-directed.
- Experience in the transportation or construction industries would be preferred but not essential