Baker Hughes, a GE company is looking for a Field Service Manager (Well Chemical Services) - Odessa, TXEssential Responsibilities:
- Act as main operational focal point for assigned customers.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Attends all customer daily morning calls and job operational planning meetings to support all planned work
- Responsible for visiting and keeping close contacts with Customers daily and feeding back to the management team what is happening in the Customers business.
- Responsible for maintaining systems tracking personnel and equipment for billing purposes.
- Ensures pre-job and post-job meetings with customers are carried out.
- Monitors daily progress of jobs and projects.
- Provides technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and in accordance with Company's policies, processes and procedures.
- Provided mentoring and guidance to all Field staff.
- Ensure Field Crews have the training and competency developments they required for their job following Qualify to Perform process.
- 2+ years of supervisory or management experience.
- Min 5 years of experience in field operations in Fracturing, Cement and Chemical operations.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and communicate with all levels of stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Resilient and driven attitude towards challenges.
- Excellent and complete problem resolution evaluation skills and reporting to Customers in a timely manner
- Previous experience and exposure working in a Field Service Coordinator or Engineer in Charge role
- Good knowledge in computer skills in Microsoft software- Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Job requires travels to working with and assisting field staff determined by business needs.
- Good communication skills
- Valid driving license
- High school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services