Avitas Systems is a Baker Hughes business advancing the inspection services industry across oil and gas, transportation, aviation, and electric power sectors through predictive data analytics, robotics, and artificial intelligence. Its solutions increase safety and decrease inspection costs by providing state-of-the-art robotic-based autonomous and semi-autonomous inspection management, smart scheduling, and a cloud-based platform that analyzes and stores comprehensive inspection data. Avitas Systems delivers advanced insights based on anticipated risk, boosting facility productivity. For more information, visit www.avitas-systems.com, or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
The Permian Sales Lead - Avitas Systems will develop winning strategies to build customer relationships and close orders for Avitas Systems solutions and services
within the Permian region. Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Permian Sales Lead - Avitas Systems, you will:
- Be responsible for selling Avitas Systems product(s), services, solutions, or projects within the Permian geographic region
- Interact with customers & partners (current & new) to understand business needs & goals.
- Develop and maintain customer and sales relationships; visits customers in support of sales and to generate orders
- Actively communicate and sell Avitas Systems innovations & technology solutions to address customer inspection and operational issues.
- Define sales strategy for targeted clients.
- Take the lead for the bid preparation, bid submission, contract negotiation, and complete project handover to Project Management Teams.
- Be responsible for coordinating bids/tenders for products and services.
- Coordinate business development activities with sales, operations and other divisions.
- Identify, report, track, and close growth opportunities, in both existing and new accounts
- Assist with business reviews, capabilities presentations, and key customer meetings for identified sales targets
- Bachelor' Degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Technical Sales Origination
- Travel 40% of the time, as required
- Can explain at a high level how a hosted software solution (SaaS) works and how customers will access and use such a hosted software solution as a service.
- Can do a quick overview/demo of a hosted software solution and can explain what software functionalities are available to customers, including how each functionality will add value to customers.
- Can understand customers' inspection process and make recommendation to internal stakeholder about software functionalities improvement opportunities to further help customers.
- Able to help with solution engineering and interact with customer on identifying optimal technical solution based on customers' needs
- Experience in bid preparation and contract negotiation for Oil and Gas products
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements in Upstream Oil and Gas markets
- Understand the need or demonstrated knowledge for compliance of site operations with regulatory requirements relating to health, safety and environmental impacts
- Proficient skill set in dealing with Contract Terms and Conditions
- Knowledge of legal aspects and implications of contracts, terms and conditions, negotiation, etc. to allow constructing contracts while minimizing risk
- Experience in contract negotiations, risk management and project management
- Demonstrated credibility to be effective in facilitating cross-functional teams and work in a matrix organization
- Self-driven and committed to being part of a successful team
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Ability to influence others and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc...)
- Commitment to safety, customer service quality, and to working in team-oriented environment
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more