Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of BHGE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Master ARMO Tech (Wireline) - Oklahoma City, OK.Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintains assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Reviews procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configure test stations and systems.
- Facilitate third-party repair of equipment when required.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
- Maintains records and schedules maintenance of equipment.
- Provides supervision, mentorship and leadership of technicians in the absence of the supervisor/manager.
- Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment while maintaining compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Handles special project as assigned.
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of basic electricity, handling explosives.
- 9+ year's maintenance experience in related field or function.
- Advanced mechanical skills with experience in the use of hand tools, welding and cutting equipment, and tractor/front loader/backhoe, trucks, and overhead cranes.
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulics/pneumatics and measurement instruments.
- Provide solutions in operating equipment, methods of reducing costs, improving quality, safety, or operations.
- Provide training to technicians and assemblers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Team Leadership Skills.
- Associates degree preferred
Oklahoma City, OK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more