Skills: Gas Plant Operations
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Worland, Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Gas Plant Lead Operator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position is located in Worland, WY. (Local Candidates Only)
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Skills / Qualifications
The Gas Plant Lead Operator will be responsible for operations, maintenance/scheduling, and reliability of multi gas processing plant (Methane, Butane, Propane). This will be based on a 10 / 4 rotational schedule.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day to day plant operations, adjustments, monitoring & reporting
- Coordinate Plant Maintenance
- Plant optimization & reliability
- Light maintenance, filter changes, etc.
- Work with Maintenance Lead to resolve any equipment deficiencies
- Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO), Hot Work, Confined Space permitting
- Attend monthly Process Safety Management (PSM) meetings
- Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA's), Pre-Start-up Safety Review's (PSSR's), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA's) along with any other PSM requirements
- Accountability of contractors & visitors on site, provide site specific safety orientations
- General housekeeping of buildings and overall site
- Performs mechanical integrity inspections and associated documentation
- Performs basic trouble shooting to ensure safe and efficient operations
- Other tasks as assigned or required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Education, College Degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good communication skills
- 5 years' oil & gas or process experience
- Valid Driver's license and meet Company's insurance requirements
- Proficient in writing and oral communication skills
- Effective documentation and reporting
- Team player who effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working in PSM regulated facilities
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIESThe following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear; and occasionally required to climb or balance.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONSThe following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions; frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; and occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock. Elevated noise levels in the work environment will be present around mechanical equipment.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.